The Food Service Department is pleased to introduce My School Menus™ interactive online menus. My School Menus™ allows easy access to complete nutrition information for the school meal programs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Features of My School Menus™
• Nutrient Data by Menu item - hovering over a menu item will show nutrient data
• Build-a-Meal Nutrient Data - choose build-a-meal to get totals of individual nutrients for all items chosen by a student
• Ingredient information for certain menu items
• Allergen identification - allergen filter to strikethrough foods containing the following allergens: wheat, soy, eggs, fish, peanuts, tree nuts, milk• Complete list of all food choices available to students
• Attribute identification - symbols identifying foods as GMO free, kosher, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, locally grown, made from scratch
• Translation to 180 languages using Google Translate
• Ability to link to Child Nutrition sites like prepayments, applications and policies
• Information about Child Nutrition
You can access our online, interactive menus by going to the following link:
The Food Service Department is excited to offer My School Menus™ as a valuable nutrition resource. Please let us know if you need any additional information on how to use this information to support your students’ specific nutrition needs.
GET THE APP!
Go to iTunes APP store or Google Play. Download the "MY SCHOOL MENUS" APP. Select the State, District and School. Have acceess to school menus on the go!